Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I'm old.

My little brother is heading off to college on Thursday.





I remember riding in the back seat of the car with my little sister on the way to the hospital to meet him for the first time. It was during a blizzard. Dad was driving. I heard my dad call someone who cut us off an 'asswipe'. That guy fully deserved it. That's the only swear word I've ever heard my father say (unless "daggumit" counts.)

Enough about that. The biggest baby I'd ever seen is now the tallest little brother I know. Also, the funniest, smartest, and most ridiculous-est.



For a send-off gift I made these. Even though he knows that if he ever needed anything he can call me anytime, he's got the added option to text any of these coupons to me during the semester. He seems to like them. :)

Best of luck Bre!! Love you.






1 comment:

  1. You're the best big sister ever. Bre is a lucky man.

    Also, I refuse to believe he's going to college. Football practice, maybe.

    ReplyDelete