Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Illustrationer, Illustrator, Illustrationist

My projects lately have been requiring me to draw more. It's good practice and crazy fun. My poor sketchbooks haven't been getting enough love, so it's a great challenge for me and I'm really enjoying it. I'm making a concerted effort to draw something every day, now. It's really helpful to be living with an great illustrator, too. Lemme tell ya, dailyhat is crazy talented.

For me, drawing takes a lot of effort for some reason. My sketches and doodles never look clean or quite right. But as soon as I get them into illustrator, things tend to fall into place. For a lot of people, I'm sure this doesn't seem like a problem, but for me it just seems like a reason to keep practicing. I don't want to keep saying, "It never looks like what I have in my head." So... practice makes perfect. So I'm sharpening my pencils.

I'll be sure to update. Here are a few new things.

AK






1 comment:

  1. The visionary is missing his mustache! :{D
    These all look amazing. And they're all so different! You are a very talented lady.

    ReplyDelete